A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Warfare is a Basic/Tactical FPS Built in the Unity3D engine. Battle Across multiple Landscapes using all weapons at your disposal!
BETA 4.3 POLL
Thanks To WolfPack for Donating to the game!
3-30-18 The End (For Now Anyway)
Warfare has been Discontinued... Thank you to anyone that played for a great Run!
12-19-17 Beta 4.2 (Snow Update)
- Added SnowBound FFA
- removed Napalm Tank Rifle
- Added Minelayer
- Added placable landmines
- all classes now use the GL-12 as a sidearm
- the predefined classes goa a MASSIVE debuf to promote custom loadouts more and to ease Sniper Spam a bit
- Debuffed the LSV-5, GX-3, and PeaShooter
- Buffed ScatterBlast, MA-35, and LMG-2H
- other Bugfixes
12-12-17 Beta 4.1 (WAIT IT CAME BACK)
- Added Holdout FFA
- Added Tiny FFA
- added a submode that restricts to only sidearms and melee weapons
- Updated Castle Seige
- added networked flashlight
- Nerfed all explosives (like alot)
9-14-17 Beta 4 (This game Isnt Ded)
- Added Juggernaut mode
- Added Hunger games mode
- Added Heros
- Added Arena 2 in Juggernaut
- Added Battleground to Hunger Games
- Revamped Space FFA
- Revamped Quality settings
- Rebalanced most of the weapons
- Rebalanced Planes
- Fixed the camera bug on Forest FFA
- Fixed All Dat Lag
- Fixed the overspawning bug on zombies
- Fixed Teams Bug on Desert FFA
4-21-71 Beta 3.1.1 (Planes Update) - Update Reuploaded
- Added airfields to Castle Seige, Enclave and Forest
- Added P-51
- Added M-109
- Expanded Castle Seige
- Fixed Enclave
- Zombie mode now gives Credits and XP
- Barriers and a map update for Zombies
- Arena FFA Added
- Lots of Bug Fixes
- Added Stamina
- Added new GUIBars
- All save Data was Reset
A Huge Thanks to Elias Porter for Modeling the Planes
12-12-2017 Status Update
Random Update for the Random Playtest, have fun with only sidearms!
3-3-17 Beta 3 (Maps Update)
- Added Enclave FFA and Teams
- Added Space FFA
- Added Seige mode
- Added Castle Seige
- Added custom loadouts
- Added Better Zombies boss
- Added new Zombies Gate Type
- Fixed Teams
- Fixed Zombies AI
- We now have a Discord
- Removed Spec Ops, Support, and Gunner
- Linux Support
2-12-17 Beta 2 (ZOMBIE MODE)
- Added Zombie Mode
- Added Vending Machines to zombie mode
- added 5 Zombie Types
- Green - Standard
- Red - Explosive
- Grey - Tough
- Has a Sword - Wave Boss
- Gigantic - Boss Boss
- Crouching now hides your PlayerTag
- Proning now hides your Minimap Arrow
- Muzzleflash now works over the network with some guns
1-29-17 Beta 1 (Late Update)
- Desert Map revamped
- added Forest Map
- added Desert TDM
- added 3 loadouts (Spec-Ops, Support, and Gunner)
Beta 0 (Initial Relaease)
- 3 predefined Loadouts
- New Map Desert
- Profile thing
- AA Gunner
More stuff is to come, Feel free to leave any and all feedback!
I am accepting models/assets and maps for Unity 4
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WSAD - Move
LeftMouse - Shoot Primary
LeftShift - Sprint
RightMouse - Aim
LeftControl - Crouch
C - Prone
Alpha 1-4 & ScrollWheel - Switch Weapons
K - Suicide
E - Pickup Items
PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY ZOMBIES
- Once you begin there is no pause
- to use vending machines you must have enough points to but whatever it is you want and you have to press Escape and use the cursor to click the button, the item will then drop onto the floor.
- Pick up an new Weapon with E
- Picking up Weapons drops the old one
- Press E to get Ammo
- Red Crate = Shotgun
- Blue Crate = Sniper
- Brown Crate = All the others
- Kill Zombies to earn points
- PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS/NEED HELP
- Elias Porter - Plane Models
- Zeen708 - Audio Recording
- Megamolusk - Sweet Music tracks
|Published||Jan 17, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jul 13, 2016|
|Tags||deathmatch, Multiplayer, Tactical|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The First Devlog!Jun 02, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Nice game dude!
sundoggo here, i would like to say dank mang wat a nicer gaemer
Can you make a cheat code that gives you all weapons unlocked? It doesn't need to be long term, but I wanted to test out all the weapons and I can't really play online, as there are no servers.
Actually, scratch that former idea. That was a stupid request and would make the game no fun. Can you instead add the exp system to zombies, so that I can get xp even if I'm playing on my own?
yes, I will be updating the game in the next few weeks to address that issue, I would recommend getting on the discord chat to find people to play with!
Thanks a ton! Just out of curiosity, can you change the files so that Autodesk stingray can run them and send them to me? I'm trying to learn how to use the engine and an example would be really great. I won't put the game up anywhere, it would just be a personal copy that I could play with and add to/edit to learn about the engine. The file format that stingray can use for models is .FBX, the supported audio is .WAV, and the supported texture formats are: .PNG .JPG .RAW .TGA/.TARGA .TIF/.TIFF .EXR .DDS and terrain height maps. Stingray can't support 32 bit .TIFF files or multilayer .EXR files.
wow, looks like i never posted this here :D
What are you supposed to do after you defeat the zombie boss? What is the nuke for?
Where is the link for the discord?
it is back up on the page below the poll, it had been disappeared for some reason, thanks for telling me
Thanks for 300 Downloads!
hi developer is this a 32-bit game i will download this if not i think no download this please upload 32-bit in your awsome gameplay cool and awsome love this gameplay shooter
yes it is 32bit, all my games are for compatibility ^_^
HI developer make gamemode all just 3 gamemode hungergames,juggernout, and hide and seek that all i like this and with bots in gamemode if realease already the beta 4 thank you i like your game and please all modes and bots dont realease in steam i dont have account for the steam
Here is a Question, Should i Patch out Beta 2.1 to fix the Zombie Mode Problems?
yes please :)
Beta 3 poll is up!
i know that you are working hard, but after playing i relize that most vending machines dont give you guns when you buy them. the ones that do work are the patriot, hunting shotgun, the green pistol, and one other machine gun.
also when there is more than one player the ai is off.
i enjoy your game, and i hope you can fix these things in the next release!
zombies mode is more than i expected, now i can play by myself! AI still would be nice and you should make it to where players have to buy doors. keep up the good work!
Beta 2 is up!
Zombie mode is now a Thing
nice game. some suggestions are:
wave mode (zombies)
nice and meme. 8/10
moa maps plz
great potential cant wait to see this full of players, controlls work smoothly for me and graphics arent too shabby.
Thanks for the feedback!
do you wanna play zombies?
Beta 1.1 Posted Multiplayer actually works now!
Beta 1 is Up!
Progress on the New Dessert Map